Zopiclone for sale
Zopiclone for sale is a type of sleeping pill that can be taken for short-term treatment of severe insomnia. It helps you fall asleep more quickly and also helps stop you from waking up during the night. It works by affecting a calming chemical in your brain called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
Zopiclone for sale comes as tablets. It also comes as a liquid for people who find it hard to swallow tablets, but your doctor will have to order this especially.
Zopiclone 3.75mg for sale
- Zopiclone takes around 1 hour to work.
- It’s usually prescribed for just 2 to 4 weeks. This is because your body gets used to it quickly and after this time it’s unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become dependent on it.
- Common side effects are a metallic taste in your mouth, a dry mouth, and daytime sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you’re on zopiclone for sale. Having them together can make you go into a deep sleep where you find it difficult to wake up.
- If zopiclone makes you feel sleepy in the daytime, do not drive a car, ride a bike, or use machinery.
Who can and cannot take zopiclone
Who can take zopiclone
Most adults over the age of 18 years can take zopiclone.
Who may not be able to take zopiclone
Zopiclone is not suitable for some people. To make sure it’s safe for you, tell your doctor if you:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to zopiclone or any other medicine
- have liver or kidney problems
- have myasthenia gravis, a condition that causes muscle weakness
- have breathing problems or sleep apnoea, where you stop breathing for short bouts while sleeping
- have ever had mental health problems
- have had issues with alcohol or drug abuse
- are trying to get pregnant, already pregnant, or breastfeeding
How and when to take zopiclone
Dosage and strength
Zopiclone for sale tablets come in 2 different strengths: 3.75mg and 7.5mg.
The usual dose is one 7.5mg tablet, taken just before you go to bed. It takes around 1 hour to work.
A lower dose of 3.75mg may be recommended to begin with if you’re over 65 years old or have kidney or liver problems. Taking a lower dose in these cases reduces the risk of excessive sleepiness and other side effects.
Side effects of zopiclone
Like all medicines, zopiclone can cause side effects, but not everyone gets them.
Common side effects
These common side effects of zopiclone happen in more than 1 in 100 people. There are things you can do to help cope with them:
- A bitter or metallic taste in your mouth or a dry mouth
- Feeling sleepy or tired the next day
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist if the advice on how to cope does not help and a side effect is still bothering you or does not go away.